According to the 2021 Insurance Barometer Study conducted by Life Happens and LIMRA, 37% of people say they are concerned about how to pay for long-term care expenses. Yet just 18% of people own long-term care insurance. The market for LTC coverage will only continue to grow as the population of older consumers increases, living longer than ever.
November is Long-Term Care Insurance (LTCI) Awareness Month, a time when the industry comes together to share the message that getting long-term care insurance can cover the cost of care when you need it most. While Life Happens does not oversee or coordinate this campaign, we think it’s important to support our members who work with this product.
LTCI Awareness Month officially launches in November, but it's time to start planning now! Join us in sharing the importance of long-term care insurance by using our 130+ resources on Life Happens Pro. These include:
• An updated LTCI 101 brochure, educational flyers and email templates
• A suite of social-media graphics with suggested captions, including Life Hints, Barometer statistics and animated videos
• Downloadable social-media calendar with posts for every weekday in November
• Real Life Stories videos, flyers and graphics focused on long-term care insurance
• Plus, a free Marketing Guide with tips for putting it all together
Agent subscribers to Life Happens Pro can view the LTCI resources by clicking here.
If you access Life Happens Pro through your company’s Home Office Account, you can view the LTCI resources by clicking here.