We’re shining a light on the top Insure Your Love 2021 campaign activities and results. This year’s campaign focused on how life insurance is a simple act of love you can do today to ensure your loved ones are protected financially tomorrow.
1. 3.1+ billion impressions were generated from live media coverage.
2. The Life’s New Appreciations consumer survey uncovered the nation’s view of milestones and appreciations and the impact of the pandemic on financial security and life insurance.
3. A national satellite media tour with licensed psychologist Reena B. Patel led to 487 television broadcasts, 140 radio broadcasts and 15.5+ million interview impressions.
4. Life Happens’ new Life Insurance 101 video was viewed more than 561K times.
5. A partnership with three micro-influencers generated standout follower engagement:
- Naty Michele - “My husband and I just started the (life insurance) process yesterday. We’ve been delaying for the longest but finally are going to get coverage.”
- Onyi - “My family has a tough time talking about life insurance. It’s such a touchy subject but necessary! Thanks for sharing!”
- Jacquie & Ryan - “This isn’t talked about enough! We’ve got this down as one of our goals for 2021, especially now with a baby, it would be naïve not to plan ahead!”
6. Insure Your Love garnered 11+ million impressions on social media. The #InsureYourLoveChat Twitter Chat had 4.3+ million impressions.
Thank you to everyone who shared the importance of life insurance with consumers this February and made the campaign a success!