Life Happens created and coordinates the Insure Your Love campaign because the basic motivation behind the purchase of life insurance is love. People want to protect their loved ones, and one of the best ways to do that financially is with life insurance.
This year's theme for the February campaign is "A Promise Kept." It's based on the success of the new video, "A Promise Kept." We challenge you to keep a dry eye when you watch it.
The message of the theme is straightforward:
Life's milestone moments usually require a promise—to love, cherish, guard and protect. And an important part of keeping those promises is making sure your loved ones would be OK financially if something were to happen to you. That's why there's life insurance. Keep your promise, and insure your love.
To help you with your marketing outreach, here are new Life Happens resources:
- New videos—long and short—using a cool animation style that show how life insurance is all about keeping promises to your loved ones
- "A Promise Kept" digital flyers and email templates
- Postcard templates that you can use with an on-demand printer
- A pre-written calendar of social-media posts that you can use as-is or modify
- Instagram-ready videos that stand out in your feed
- Great new graphics that are perfect for social media and general outreach
- The #InsureYourLove hashtag that helps amplify the conversations around "love insurance"
- And more!
Click here and log-in to your Plus or Premium Life Happens Pro account, then download and share these resources on your social platforms.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments.