September is winding down, but Life Insurance Awareness Month (LIAM) is not! Below are three ways to keep the message going strong that the time for life insurance is now.
1. Join the social media conversation and use #LIAM20 in all your posts.
2. Share these top LIAM media coverage links with your social media audience.
- Business Insider – 2 Ways To Talk To Your Teenagers About Life Insurance, According To Actress And Mom Brooke Shields
- Business Insider – Brooke Shields Reveals The Moment She Knew She Needed Life Insurance
- Forbes – Types Of Life Insurance Policies
- Forbes – Brooke Shields Partners With Life Happens For Life Insurance Awareness Month: “2020 Is A Wake-Up Call For Everyone”
- US Weekly – Brooke Shields Says Teenage Daughters’ Summer Jobs Taught Them ‘Hard’ Work
- CNBC – Applications For Life Insurance Are On The Rise—Here’s What You Should Know Before You Buy
- Finder.com – September Is A Popular Month To Purchase Life Insurance — Here’s Why
- ThinkAdvisor – 'Call It Love Insurance': Life Insurance Awareness Month 2020 Begins
- ThinkAdvisor – COVID-19 Energizes Life Insurance Awareness Month 2020 Campaign
- Daily Mail – Brooke Shields, 55, 'taking travel tips' from Naomi Campbell as the actress protects against COVID-19 with a face shield and goggles before flying
3. Include these four tips for maximizing Instagram during LIAM to your social media strategy.